Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Thoughts Coming Your Way!

Hi!  Happy Saturday, I hope your day is going GREAT!  Today is World Card Making Day, and the Cricut Blog is having a linking party!  Come join the fun!

I have been asked by several people on how to do the slider/spinner card that I made earlier in the week.  So I decided to make a video to show you how!
So here you go!

 

I'm still trying to get used making videos...thanks for being patient while I learn!  :)


Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge
ball cut 1.55 x 3.82
pins cut 2.29 x 3.35 ( cut the ball off each pin by hand)
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
square cut 5.05 x 3.80 with small slot welded at 4.35 x .24
October Afternoon paper, PTI paper, stampin up paper

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Karen said...

omg I love it so adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is just way tooo cute.. thanks so much for doing the video... you make it look so easy... Super cute...

My Creative Time said...

This came out SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! GREAT job on the videoL!!! I am so happy to see you doing them more often now!;)
BIG HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

Unknown said...

This is simply adorable!!!! Love your design and they are so cute!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome video, Liz! I so need to make one of these! Your bowling card is just too cute!!!

Daisylove Creations said...

Liz,
This is so darn cute, love the design!! Perfect spinner card, TFS :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

what a great idea for a spinner! this turned out so cute

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Esther said...

I got a kick out of the card Liz!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Cute. I love bowling. This card is great.
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is SO cute!!!! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!