Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Pink Stamper - 9/11 Challenge Card

~~ if your looking for the blog hop click HERE ~~

Hi!
Just a quick post for Robyn's my pink stamper challenge.  It had to be anything related to 9/11, for military, police, fire fighter or America!  I did a card "Proud to be and American" and tried to keep it simple! 

                                     
Recipe:
Independence Cartridge
paper: DCWV, BoBunny, Bazzill
EKSuccess punch
Melissa Frances ~ Lee Greenwood (that song makes me cry everytime I hear it)
banner cut 1 1/4"

7 comments:

Banner Market said...

So cute Liz! Lovee the little flags! Good luck!

Jannie said...

Véry nice and what a great poem!

Theresa said...

Beautiful. I love how simple it is. Good luck!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! I love the banner flags!

Dorcas said...

Love this card! Great job!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful! We really need talented crafters like yourself to join in the fun challenges over at Papercraft Star. If you haven't heard about it already (or already entered before), the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to enter and their are lots of great giveaways too! Hope to see you there! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com.

Maggie Lamarre said...

wow what an amazing explosion box.. luv the bright fun colours.
Maggie
Http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com
Giving away 3 Cricut Cartridges

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!