Friday, September 17, 2010

French Manor on Canvas ~

Hi!

Busy busy weekend plan!  How about you?  What do you have planned for the weekend?  Well all I have to say is...that I'm so glad it's Friday!  I just wanted to do a quick post of what I made for my DD's room.  She loves all things old and french.  I have never played with modge podge,  so I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but I think it turned out ok.  All that matters is that she likes it and she does!



Recipe:
canvas and frame, 12x12 ~ Michael's
French Manor cartridge
dress form cut at 11 1/2"
eiffel tower cut at 7 1/2"
flower cut at 7 1/2"
paper: Bazzil, Stampin Up, metallic, Theresa Collins
Stamp:  Stampin Up
pearls, flower, Tim Holts ink~ walnut
paint, modge podge

Enjoy!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This turned out so beautiful! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

flowerdisco said...

wow....what fabulous project. I am glad you shared it....Love it!

Banner Market said...

Oh this is terrific! What a great idea to put it into a frame Im sure your DD will love it! Have a wonderful and fun weekend :) we are filled with birthday parties for little ones and dinners with friends. :) Enjoy!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

This is great! You should link up at my "Open House" link party going on now!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

his is really pretty and elegant! Beautiful job!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh wow this is stunning! So vintage I love it! You should have entered it for Chirp spotlight!
Hugs
Juliexx

Scrappy Mel said...

I think it turned out great! I'm sure she will LOVE it!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!