Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Made by Momo is having a challenge ~ #12 Just Because Card

Hi ~

I just saw that Momo at Made by Momo was having a Tuesday Challenge.  Usually because of other things going on in my world, I don't participate in this one.  But today I had little time to do a quick card!  I just love this paper with the From my Kitchen cartridge, I think it looks retro like the images do.  (sorry picture is dark)


Recipe:
From my Kitchen cartridge
Paper: Bazzill, Echo Park, metallic
Stampin Up punches
ribbon


Also remember the Halloween Blog Hop on 10/2/10!  Twenty-five creepy blogs to hop around!  Lots of sponsor give aways and blog candy to boot!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Banner Market said...

Adorable card Liz! Love the retro style you put on it.

Saundra said...

I love this card! It's so simple but it really works.

girlia said...

Love the whisk. Very cute card

Scrappin with the bug said...

So cute. What a great card. Love it.

Ashley said...

Cute card. I love the colors.

aremus said...

very cute card.

amanda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO fun! Love the great paper colors!

My Quilling Nest said...

I love your card Liz! The kitchen tool is just too cute.
Linda

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - so cute! I love your little saying! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

Thanks for joining in!!! I love this card! You are right that paper is perfect for that cartridge!!! Love the saying... so cute! XOXO Momo

Amanda C said...

Awesome card - love that mix of patterned paper!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!