Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've been drooling for the Imagine on HSN!

Hi!

Did you get a chance to see HSN launch the Imagine?  It's really an awesome machine, and I was surprised by the price change.   Even so, I'm not getting one..at least not for a long time!  I still don't have a gypsy!  Which I'm hoping to change that in the next few weeks!  Well back to the Imagine, I wish that they would have shown more of the projects, there were some really cute ideas!  PC's design team is really amazing!  Now back to reality!

I want to thank all of my new followers, I hope that I can keep you coming back for more!  I hope you had a lot of fun with the blog hop, I know I sure did!  There will be another blog hop coming up in the next couple of weeks for Halloween.

The starting point will be with Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn
She has worked her bum off to get lots of sponsors for giveaways!  I just found out that there will be 25 of us in this hop and some of them will be giving away blog candy!  So there will be lot's of fun and prizes!
                                                             I hope you can make it!!!

Now on the the winner of last weekend's hop (picked by random.org) ~

Ladybugz Creations said... Cute cute cute, Love circuses.. So impressed with your creativitiy and I just got this cartridge about a week ago so excited

Ladybugz, you will have until Monday, September 20 to email me with your address, otherwise I'll have to pick another winner!  So hurry!  :o)

Have a great week!

5 comments:

flowerdisco said...

I am drooling over it too but not possible right now.

congrats to the winner. your circus tent box was really spectacular.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

YAY...HALLOWEEN!!!! I'm so excited to see what you make. And congrats to the winner.

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I don't dare watch HSN because I know I'm going to want one. The emails from PC are bad enough. I haven't even had my Expression for a year so I'm going to have to show some restraint. Don't want to...gonna.

Banner Market said...

I too would love to get the Imagine but Im waiting too. Ill wait till they get all the kinks out which always pop up in the first release.
Congrats to the winner!

ScrappyScavenger said...

Me either and I dont know if I really want one or just want what everyone else has. Or even maybe just to be one of the first! I just finished paying off my expression and bought a new car that I have saved forever to get, So I am going to be happy with my choice and get over feeling bad or left out about it, I also realized it would take a lot joy out of crafting for me. I enjoy doing all of things that it shortcuts!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!