Tuesday, November 7, 2017

MCT Weird Holiday ~ hello!




Welcome to My Creative Time's Weird Holidays!  I chose to celebrate World Hello Day, which is November 21.  Some of the weird holidays that are out there are just that...WEIRD!  However this holiday is a great one :)


For the background panel I taped off a rectangle and stamped the water strips with the MISTI.  Then simply die cutting the rest and stamping the sentiment and this card is complete.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up ink
VersaFine ink

4 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Pretty card! That is a nice, weird holiday! Lol

quilt4fun2 said...

Great combination of products for your cute hello card! The rainbow stamping is fabulous! A fun way to use that stamp!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Unknown said...

20171227 LEILEI3915
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
mcm outlet
pandora bracelet
ugg outlet store
coach outlet
prada outlet store
kate spade handbags

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!