Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MCT November Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ thank you so matcha!




Welcome to day 3 of  My Creative Time November Release Sneak Peeks!  Today is all about the Matcha and puns!  I have to be honest I had never heard of it before I saw this set, but now I want to try it.  I think it's just green tea with a fun name...but I could be wrong :)


This card was pretty quick to create, stamping and a bit of coloring with copic markers and it was done.  My kind of creating!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Glossy Accents

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable!! Those coffee cups with the faces are so cute!

Linda Hott said...

What a sweet thank you card! The little hearts show the appreciation! Adorable! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the heart steam.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love this new release and I love your sweet creation with them!

Kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz....Your Card is so sweet, Adorable & Precious!! Outstanding coloring Job and love your ink splatters!! I’m right there with ya about the tea....hope they have at my market!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

joni said...

Your card is seriously adorable from the steamed hearts to the cute lil cups with sweet faces to the colors!!! Perfect to send to anyone! TFS
hugs,
joni
arcocha@yahoo.com

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable card!!! I love those cute coffees!! I love the steam too!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fun card! I love the happy cups and the splatters with the heart steam are too cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

zzyytt said...

off white
nmd
nike kd 11
yeezy shoes
yeezy
yeezy boost
curry 4 shoes
chrome hearts
yeezy shoes
lebron shoes

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!