Tuesday, November 28, 2017

MCT 5 Days of Christmas Day 3 ~ merry christmas!

GOOD MORNING my friends! You are in for a treat this week for My Creative Time's “5 Day s of Christmas”. You will see tons of AMAZING ideas from tags, treats, cards, gift card holders, etc.... to get your holidays off to a “crafty” good start! We all hope you enjoy everything you will see this week!


My Creative Time

***GIVEAWAY*** Emma will be giving away a $25 gift card to the “My Creative Time” store to one LUCKY commenter each day this week! All you have to do is leave your comments on each of our blogs & Emma will announce the winner each morning on her blog! Good LUCK

15 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Very cute card! Santa's jacket looks cute on the star. adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Super Cute Card! Love how you used Glossy Accents on Santa's jacket sure makes for Super Cool look and your idea for star sure showcases the jacket too!!
You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the Santa jacket!

tanner9868 said...

Love the card. Great job on the suit. thanks,
tanner9868@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet! I love the star shaped background!

Sue D said...

Very cute with the gloss and the star shaped background.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Love your adorable card! The little Santa suit is so cute! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Brenda said...

A very cute and festive card Liz! I love it! Hugs, Brenda

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable card!!! I love it!!! The Santa outfit is so nice and shiny!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

Jen P said...

What a sweet fun card! Love how shiny Santa's suit is!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I LOVE this!!!! So fun!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Interesting card design on your CAS card. I like how the star frames the suit.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cheribear said...

I love the card. Thank you for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Santa suit! Darling card!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Windy said...

Cute card...Love the Santa suit!
gailliz11atgmaildotcom

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!