Monday, October 23, 2017

MCT Too Die For ~ baby!



Today is My Creative Time's Too Die For!  I know I've said before but this is one of my favorites because I usually get two cards done at the sametime. Very efficient!  :)

I simply ink blended on the background panel of the first card then die cut "baby" out.  (tip: put copy paper between ink blended side and cutting plates, so ink doesn't transfer and ruin another project later...lesson learned on my part).  Add "baby" to another card base.  Stamp both cards with stars.  A little copic coloring and it's complete!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Chalk
White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
Stampin'Up Ink


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What Totally Adorable Cards!! Love your Cool Technique and it definitely is one Super Clever, Creative and Brilliant idea...Oh and thanks for the "Heads Up" a.k.a. Inky Winky tip!!! Hope you have another Super Duper Craftabulous playing with Missi Emma's Goodies kind of day!!
YOU SO ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute!!! I just love these, Liz!

quilt4fun2 said...

Who does not like a 2 for 1? Very efficient for sure :D Great coloring on the adorable babies! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jen P said...

Your cards are ADORABLE! Thanks for the tip too! Such a fun idea!

Unknown said...


It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! capital one card login in

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!