Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10/11 MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ better together!


Happy Wednesday to y'all!  Today over at My Creative Time it's Whatever Wednesday and it's just that...whatever we want to do!



This card required a lot of masking, ink blending, and coloring...which I'm really into right now. :)
I first stamped the images then used masking paper to cover them, then ink blended the background.
Next I made a stencil using the cloud die out of quilting stencil material.  Easy and fun to use with distress inks.  After the background was complete I colored the images with copic markers.  I always add chalk to cheeks with white gel pen, and glossy accents to eyes.  I think it gives them personality! 


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Memento Inks
VersaFine Ink
Chalk
Glossy Accents
White Gel Pen

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Super Adorable and Sweet card!! You sure did one Super Outstanding Coloring job and your stencil idea is totally Fabulous the look is Amazing and Gorgeous!! Your card is Spectacular. You so outdid yourself. Love..LOVE!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Cutest card ever!!! I'm LOVING your coloring!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job masking and coloring! Your card is adorable!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Migdalia said...

OMG! This is so CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!