Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10/5 MCT Trending Now: Fall Harvest ~ thankful for you!


Happy Thursday to you!  Today is Trending Now: Fall Harvest over at My Creative Time!  Fall is one of my favorite seasons!  I just love everything about it, the crisp cool weather, hearty soups, and football.  Yes football :) it's the best thing to fall asleep to on the couch!


To create this card I first stamped with Memento Ink then colored with Copic Markers.  I die cut the edge and added some Nuvo Drops for a bit of texture.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Nuvo Drops
VersaFine Ink

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz What a Beautiful Card!! Great Creative idea for your Edge...Your leaves turned out so pretty and you definitely did a Super Coloring job and the nuvo drops make for the perfect added touch!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the design and torn edge...so pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!