Thursday, December 10, 2015

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ love!



Hi, today is Thoughtful Thursday over at My Creative Time!  I get to share with you a card and tag that I made for a wedding I recently attended.  As you know I love watercoloring, however I don't get very creative with my color combos...until today.  
I mixed golds, pinks, and purples to create this wonderful background!  I think I even added a bit of brown.  Once it was dry I added a few water drops.




Since I had two gifts, I quickly made the tag to coordinate.  When it was dry I heat embossed in silver the "mr & mrs".


My Creative Time

Extras
Tim Holts Watercolor Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Glossy Accents
Scrap Papers
Sequins
Silver Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink

8 comments:

Shirley said...

.Beautiful watercolor background...love the color combination.

Joan Smith said...

WOW Miss Liz how Gorgeous are your card and Gift tag...The colors are so beautiful....You definitely did an outstanding water coloring job.
Love the organza ribbon too....so made for a beautiful presentation.
YOU so ROCK!!

jessica said...

What gorgeous projects Liz! LOVE the watercolor look and the colors are FAB!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love that color combination! Just gorgeous!

LucyLu said...

Gorgeous card and tag... And the color combo too!!! ;)

Linda Hott said...

Very nice. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful watercoloring! Fabulous card and tag Liz!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful technique...love the colors! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!