Friday, December 18, 2015

MCT December Release Blog Hop ~ oops!



Good Morning, welcome to My Creative Time December Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from the fabulous Miss Kim.  If you just popped in to see me, please head over to our wonderful 
 I'm so sorry, I had an urgent matter that needed my attention at my home and wasn't able to create a project. We had a water pipe leak in my slab foundation and of course it's in my craft room.  :(  So the room is off limits for the time being.










"FREEBIE STAMP"


Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Love" die. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, this stamp & die set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!



***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!



***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: DEC2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, December 25th, 2015 @midnight PST. 

YOUR NEXT STOP IS AWESOME Miss Lucia

Here is your BLOG HOP LINE UP in case you get lost:








19 comments:

lindagk23 said...

Oh NO!!! That happened to us recently too and had to replace my whole flooring downstairs! Good luck! Also wanted to say that I really enjoyed all your creations this week! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! lindagk23ataoldotcom

jean said...

nice hop this week....

Joan Smith said...

Hi Miss Liz Geeze Oh Pete....sorry about your water leak....stinkola for sure...but just want to say Thank a BIG THANKS for all of your Craftaliciousness this week....Everything was FAB!! YOU so ROCK!!

Mary Holshouser said...

So sorry to hear about your water leak - especially when it's in the craft room.
Don't fret the small stuff - get done what you can and life will go on.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

So sorry about your leak...I hope they could fix it quickly and there was not much damage. I hope you and your family will have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

janner said...

So sorry to hear about the leak. I hope you don't have any damage. Have a great Christmas, I enjoy all your projects.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Unknown said...

I hope everything will be ok for you and your family.

Lynn Robinson
brwnseystwin@msn.com

Sue D said...

So sorry about your water leak--yikes!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a bummer, and what horrible timing! Good luck with everything!!!

Eva said...

Great blog hop!!! So sorry about your water leak. I hope will be all ok soon.
; )

bumblebee creations said...

oh no!! I am so sorry-I cant even imagine how sick you must be about that!! Hope it is covered by insurance!! rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

joni said...

Oh my!!! Sorry to hear about the leak....hopefully its' an easy fix and there's no damage to your crafty space! Merry Christmas!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Oh no! You got a triple whammy of not only having the leak but then also having it in your craft room and near the holiday:( I could not imagine how awful that must be! Hopefully there wasn't too much damage and that is won't take long to fix. Praying all will be back to normal soon!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

D- said...

Yikes!!! I hope you can get it fixed up real quick.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{Gmail}{dot}{com}

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

No!!! why can't these things happen in the garage. Hope everything gets fixed soon.
Happy Holiday's
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

cm said...

So sorry to hear about the leak; hopefully things will be righted soon so you can enjoy the season without worry! Wishing you and your family a most Merry Christmas...
~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

John said...

beats wireless headphones
montblanc
tiffany and co outlet
coach factory outlet online
burberry sale
uggs outlet
michael kors purse
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap nike sneakers
sac louis vuitton pas cher
2017220yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www1129
louboutin shoes
canada goose
louboutin shoes
pandora
fitflops clearance
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
nike outlet factory
ugg boots

yanmaneee said...

air yeezy
hermes belt
tory burch sandals
lebron 11
jordan shoes
100% real jordans for cheap
yeezy
golden goose outlet
louboutin shoes
nike air max

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!