Wednesday, December 16, 2015

MCT December Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ be mine!


Welcome to My Creative Time December Release Sneak Peeks Day 3!  Today IS all about Valentine's Day!  However knowing my Design Team sisters, one of them will come up with something that can be used all year round.

As for my card today...it's totally sticky sweet and ready for Valentine's Day!


Isn't this little girl the cutest thing!  I also put her on a wobble for more fun!  I used the Stitched Postage Frame to emboss the background.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
White Gel Pen
Chalk

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Be back tomorrow for another sneaky peek!

30 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh My Goodness Miss Liz What a super Fabulous and Adorable card! WOW!
You definitely did a super outstanding creative job...WOW Love your background it's so cute...reminds me of those little speech candy hearts.....I am totally loving your idea of using the action wobble I love these anyway so thanks for the idea...You so came up with lots of creative ways to use Miss Emma's goodies...I'm loving your card!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! I love how you did your background!!! I need to pull out my Wobbles!

GlendaLea said...

Super cute! Love
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

katieo said...

I love how the darling girl wobbles and how you did the woodgrain background

lindagk23 said...

Wow! Your card is so adorable!! I love the background you created! Love this set! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Linda Hott said...

She's the cutest little wobble I ever saw! Your card is so awesome. adnilttoh@gmail.com

Gerda said...

What a awesome card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Loving the blog hop! I'm new today to this design team... fabulous! hugs

Unknown said...

Adorable card.

Carey Nusbaum said...

Sweet, sweet card Liz! Thanks for the great idea. nusbaum-family@comcast.net

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the wood background. I have some cards that have that design left from a christmas kit - I can use those for this idea.
Great to be able to use every bit of a kit.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl@yahoo.com

~Tammy~ said...

Love the Kraft and Red Liz. She is precious! What a great set!

Verda said...

What a cute valentine's card. Some one is going to be thrilled.
vigagnon1@cox.net

MeMe said...

This is so cute. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

Marla said...

A fun card. LIke the idea of embossing the postage stamp die on the card. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

cm said...

A charming, delightful sweet showcase of today's release. Loving the little girl and boy images as they remind me of my niece and nephew!
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is adorable! Cool idea to use the stamp die to emboss and I love the stamped background. I bet she is fun to see wobble too. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cool background. Love that panel you made for your little girl to stand in. Fun card.

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

janner said...

I love the way you used the wood background stamp. Very effective!! Super sweet card.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

D- said...

AWWWWW what a little cutie. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}

~ Jo ~ said...

Awww this is very cute Liz!! Love that the sweet little girl is on a wobble!!!
TFS!
Hugs,
Jo
Joann6274@gmail.com

P.S.
Hope you have happy holidays ahead!

Ester said...

Liz,

I love your card and the wobble makes it even better. It's amazing how one simple thing gives it a total twist. It's truly cute and my favorite! TFS

Jessica said...

Liz, super the embossing background. Very cute the pattern paper that you created.
lopezjrivera17 at gmail dot com

CathyinMN said...

This is such a cute Valentine card! Love the little girl and boy in this new release.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Very sweet and fun with the wobble.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lynndee said...

Super cute! I love this sweet little girl so much! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing! lynndee@prodigy.net

jean said...

lovin the background paper you made georgeous card!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

John said...

adidas
canada goose jackets
uggs
coach factory outlet online
michael kors handbags outlet
yeezy boost
michael kors
louis vuitton factory outlet
adidas outlet online
2017220yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www1129
salomon shoes
air max 90
canada goose clothing
canada goose jackets
soccer shoes
christian louboutin outlet

supreme clothing
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!