Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MCT What A Treat Wednesday ~ for you!



Good Morning!  Today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time and I have a quick treat  to share with.  In fact this was so quick that I should have saved it for a Made in Minutes day!

Do you remember the "batik" style card I made for the last MCT release?  If not you can see it HERE.  I had cut out part of the background paper that I had stamped and inked, but I didn't throw it away.  I wasn't sure what I was going to use it for...until now!  It became the perfect background for my "flower" sentiment!


After 2nd generation stamping the flower with waterproof ink, I quickly water colored it with distress inks and wink of stella shimmer.  Once it was dry, I added glossy accents.  So easy peasy!

I do have to confess, I actually used the wrong sentiment...it was suppose to have "especially for you"...this is what happens when I don't use my glasses when stamping  :/   So now I'm going to cut a small paper to slide in the pocket for a card.  
 See no mistakes in paper crafting, as Miss Emma says!  lol


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scrap Papers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Wink Of Stella
Glossy Accents
Stampin' Up Ink
Ribbon

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your treat is so adorable and beautiful. The colors are so pretty and your flower so cute. LOL at your story share.....great idea with the shreds inside. YOU ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like that you were able to use that cut out from the other project...too pretty to throw away! Love the flower and that ribbon is perfect!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Liz!!! Such a sweet treat package!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well this is so cheerful and bright and totally makes me smile on this dreary day in PA!!! GORGEOUS as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!