Thursday, November 5, 2015

MCT Trending Now Peek-a-boo Cards ~ congrats!



Hello!  Today is Trending Now over at My Creative Time...Did you know that Peek-a-boo cards are all the rage?  No, really?  Well they are, however there are all types of "peek-a-boo"s.  A peek-a-boo could be a slider that pops out or it can be as simple as a face peeking out.

My card is a sliding type card, I made for my nephew and his wife that are expecting their first baby.  Please don't be upset with me for not giving the instructions...it's way too complicated for me to explain.  However, I'm planning on making a video in the next few weeks showing exactly how I did this.


I stamped and masked stamped the animals then colored them with copic markers.  VersaMark ink was used on the dusty green strip for the stars.  A little chalk, white gel pen, and glossy accents make the baby animals come to life.

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Xpress It Blending Card
Copic Markers
VersaMark Ink\
Scrap Pattern Paper
Ribbon
Hemp

6 comments:

jessica said...

What a super adorable card Liz!!!! Love this!!!

Joan Smith said...

Oh WOW What a super Adorable card.....Your idea sure is super clever and creative...WOW they are so going to love it. I can't wait for your video to come out. Love the awesome ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the little scene you made. It is colored perfectly...so cute right down to the ribbon PULL. Your nephew and his wife will be amazed at how this adorable card works. I would love to see your video on how this is done. Fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

Your nephew and his wife will love this adorable card and the hidden sentiment. Great design.

Unknown said...

The written piece is truly fruitful for me personally; continue posting these types of articles.Shredder Select

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the colors and of course those little critters but what a fun idea! I cant wait to see the video!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!