Friday, October 29, 2010

Project #26 for the month of October

Still going on till October 31st!

Happy Friday!

Do you have big plans this weekend?  Me?  Just cleaning and crafting, and hopefully not in that order!  Did any of you watch Emma last night on her UStream?  I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that has "technical" issues!  I won one of her video's from Momo's birthday celebration, I can't wait for it to get here!  Emma's creations are always so cute and cheery!

Now on to the card...

Recipe:
From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge
measure cup cut at 6.41 x 3.71
shadow cut and welded at 7.16 x 7.46 (before weld size is 7.15 x 3.71)
cut layers to match
Stampin Up ribbon, linen thread and flower punch
buttons, chalk white pen

Oh I just wanted to show you one more thing...Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n sent me the cutest card, so I wanted to show it off!  Once you've been to her blog you'll see how much she loves Halloween, her house is amazing, it truley looks haunted...I wonder if her kids have nightmares! LOL!


Enjoy!

11 comments:

Joanna said...

Eeeek!! OMG too cute! Love that measuring cup! Have a great day!

Saundra said...

So cute, Liz! I love how you decorated your measuring cup.

Kim. said...

Such a cute card, love it.
Kim xXx

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is adorable! Perfet sentiment and the cutest face!
Juliexx

My Quilling Nest said...

Liz this card is super cute! Really creative...love it!
Hugs,
Linda

Jo said...

that measuring cup is soo cute. love it =)

Miranda said...

This has to be the cutest measuring cut I have ever seen! Too Cute!!!!!

Lezlye said...

So cute liz! I love the measuring cup! I think I need some peachy faces..

jjlarson said...

I bought this cartridge for my niece for her birthday and absolutely love your card. I don't have either of the stamp sets and if I would order them and make this card she'd also want a set of each. Oh dear! This card could prove to be quite an expense.

Marlene said...

How ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Liz!!! :) I love those Scrappy Mom's Stamps!

And I love Nicole's work! She's great, too!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!