Saturday, October 9, 2010

Peachy Keen October Challenge #38

Happy Saturday!

It's day nine of "Project a Day" and I'm keeping up with it!  I didn't think I would today, haven't been feeling well...of course because it's my day off...I'm rarely sick on a work day! :(   I thought I would try to do a Peachy Keen Challenge now that I have a few of their stamp sets!

Here you go....



Recipe:
Rock Pincess Cart
girl cut3.78 x 3.00 (cut her off cycle)
Mini Monsters Cart
pumpkins cut 1.18 x 1.35
pumpkin 1.10 x 1.35
 pumpkin1.65 x 1.35
broom cut 1.38 x 3.12
Songbird Cart
sign cut 2.45 x 3.54
Holiday Cakes
moon cut 9.01 x 2.65
Lacy Labels
cut 10.08 x 10.19
shadow cut 10.69 x 10.29

Peachy Keen Stamps
Scrappy Mom Stamps
Papertrey Ink
Tim Holtz Ink
Crystal Effects
Stickles
Tule
Paper: Bazzil, Colorbok, My Minds Eye

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Banner Market said...

This is awesome! Love the witch flying over the moon, her face is adorable. THis is really pretty. Love Love the papers. Great job and good luck in the challenge too :)

Linda said...

Wow this is great. I love the witch.

Glora said...

Super cute, I love the motorcycle girl riding on the broom.

Michelle said...

very adorable !! love it all !!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Liz, this is great! I love how you altered the girl on motorcycle to on a broom! The piece of tule is a great accent - it is all GREAT!

P.S. not sure if you saw my comment back to you on the 3D tree from Happy Hauntings but, it isnt real time consuming, it was fun to make and seeing the details that you put into your projects, you could so do it! I am going to make a coffin candy dish today as I LOVED yours, we'll see how it turns out!

Deanne G

Joanna said...

OMG !!! This is awesome! I love the way you put the girl on the broom! LOOOOVE it so much!

Amanda T said...

I LOVE THIS! The girl is so cute, and I love, love, love your pumpkins. I feel so inspired by you. Thanks! :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

how freakin awesome...LOVE THIS ONE! Sorry, I'm far behind this weekend!

~JulieH~ said...

Liz this is fabulous! I love how you altered that rock princess to be on a broom So creative!
Hugs
Juliexx

Janice W. said...

Such a fantastic layout! So glad you could join in the PK Challenge. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the witch!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Very cute. My favorite is the pumpkins. How cute.

Monica said...

Your little witch is so adorable! TFS, became a follower!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!