Wednesday, May 2, 2018

MCT Throwback Thursday ~ happy bird-day!



Happy Thursday to you, welcome to My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday!  I'm going to share a "tweet" card I made using and older little set, Birthday Buddies.


For the background I used my "cloud stencil"(I made with the cloud edge die) and ink blended VERY lightly with distress ink.  It's so light the camera can barely pick it up, but in person it's perfectly light. :)
Next I die cut the square frame using two square dies taped together.  The images were stamped then colored with copic markers.  I also added details with gel pen, chalk and glossy accents.  I love glossy accents in person, but it never photographs well, especially when I use it on "eyes".


My Creative Time

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Glossy Accents
White Gel Pen
Chalk

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Super Tweet Card!! Your little scene is so cute!! Love how you did your layers sure showcases your Tweet Little Birdie and how precious with the balloons tied to her tail Feathers!! Your ideas are brilliant and ingenious...everything came together for a super outstanding creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!