Sunday, May 6, 2018

MCT Manly Monday ~ happy birthday!



Happy Manly Monday to you!  I have a card to share with you that looks clean and simple, however sometimes those take the most time.  :)


My card to day is filled with lots of stamping and masking...and I mean lots!  Once I cut all the masks it went pretty quick.  After all the stamping was done, I colored them nuts, nails, and jar with Copic Markers.  That part was quick.  :)  I couldn't find a color paper to go with the pattern paper so I Copic colored the edge piece.


My Creative Time
Greatest Handyman
My Thoughts are With You
Fun Stitched Edges

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Pattern Paper scraps
Memento Ink
VersaFine Ink
Nuvo Drops

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Cute & Spectacular Card!! I am loving your jar of nails....and it had to take you hours to achieve your look but it is Incredible. You sure did a Super Incredible stamping and coloring job!! Loving too your edge border!! All of your creative ideas are Brilliant and ingenious using Miss Emma's goodies!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

Cutest card ever!!!!!!!!!

Jenny in AZ said...

I always look forward to seeing your creations. You NEVER disappoint!!, Miss Liz, inspire me to look at Miss Emma's stamps and dies in a totally different way. Thanks for sharing.

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute card! Can you say that for a manly card? I like the edge and how you made it match by coloring it! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!