Thursday, November 10, 2016

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ thinking of you!



Happy Thursday to you and welcome to My Creative Time's Thoughtful Thursday.  My card today could be just as it is, a "thinking of you" card or change the sentiment and it's a Thanksgiving Day Card.  


For the pumpkins and leaves, I stamped them with Archival Ink on Mixed Media art paper, then watercolored them Distress Ink.  Once they were dry I die cut them out.  For the tag I inked the edge with Distress Ink.


For the wood texture, I embossed a portion of the card base.  The sentiment stamp is actually one stamp.  I did a little masking to have part of it on the front and part on the inside of the card.


My Creative Time
Mini Lolly Add Ons ~ pumpkin, leaves
Gobble Gobble ~ sentiment

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Ranger Archival Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Mixed Media Art Paper
Hemp twine
Sequins

See you next week with November's Release Sneaky Peeks!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a beautiful card, Liz! I love all of the texture!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card and fun texture! The little pumpkins are adorable~
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the texture of the twine and embossing! Your pumpkins and leaves turned out great. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

Oh MMMM GGGG Miss Liz What a Beautiful Card!! Love the ever so Cool, Clever & Creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies... and your embossing makes for an awesome look!! You sure did one Super Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!