Tuesday, November 29, 2016

MCT 5 Days of Christmas ~ counting the days!


GOOD MORNING my friends! Today is Day 2 of My Creative Time 5 Days of Christmas. This week my Design Team Sisters at My Creative Time are working on a treat this week for our “5 Day s of Christmas”. You will see tons of AMAZING ideas from tags, treats, cards, gift card holders, etc.... to get your holidays off to a “crafty” good start! We all hope you enjoy everything you will see this week!   

Today we are sharing "treat holders"!  My treat holder is actually an Advent Calendar.  (sorry about my pictures today. I had a hard time photographing the glitter paper).



This may seem time consuming, however it really isn't.  Just pick out 4 coordinating 12x12 papers (thicker cardstock works best).  Oh a little bit of glitter paper too!  Then die cut and glue away...


Inside the matchbook a Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares is attached with a glue dot.  


My Creative Time

Extras
Teresa Collins Pattern Paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Glitter Paper
Stampin' Up Ink

***GIVEAWAY*** Emma will be giving away a $25 gift card to the “My Creative Time” store to one LUCKY commenter each day this week! All you have to do is leave your comments on each of our blogs & Emma will announce the winner each morning on her blog! Good LUCK :)

28 comments:

Linda Hott said...

very cute idea with this project to count off the days! Pretty. adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOW I'm in awe of your Advent Treat Banner...OMG it's not only Adorable and Gorgeous but sure makes for one Spectacular look!! You definitely outdid yourself!! I'm blown away with your total creative idea....I'm thinking how in the heck did you come up with this? You never cease to amaze.....I love it!! *in case you didn't know* LOL. You so did a SUPER OUTSTANDING creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Great idea for a Advent calendar!!

Crafting Katie said...

I just love how your Advent calendar turned out, Liz! So darn cute!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my such a creative way to use the advent calendar, looks amazing!
mzcherub at gmail dot com

CathyinMN said...

Your advent calendar/banner is a great idea - a little surprise treat/gift every day leading up to Christmas and also holiday decorations for home! It looks great and I'm sure it looks much better in person (I know it's difficult to photograph and get the right effect.)
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Very pretty and sparkly idea for an Advent calendar.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Ginger said...

Such a cute Advent calendar! Love it!

CA Scrapper said...

That is such a cute idea for an advent calendar!! You did an awesome job on your project.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

lindagk23 said...

OMGosh Liz what an awesome advent calendar! Super cute! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

DaileyScrapper said...

What a great idea!! I love it!
Yvette

Denise Bryant said...

Love your pretty Advent Calendar! Great idea to use The Perfect Match die for the enclosures! Love the garland look! Pretty layering and details to make them special!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

cghundley said...

Fabulous garland,
love the idea with
the chocolate inside.
Carla from Utah

jean said...

you have been working hard on that beautiful project and the kids will love the bite of candy everyday!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Migdalia said...

Such a super fun idea!! A beautiful project!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Crafting with Creative M

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I'm so inspired by your brilliant work!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

cm said...

Completely enraptured by your Advent calendar! So pretty and the treat inside is a bonus! LOVE this!
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Lawanda Martin said...

Oh my, how creative is this advent calendar. WOW!
lawandamartin_740@msn.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Oh my.... Hidden treats in your banner. I don't know if this would last in my house. Very cleaver idea. Thanks for the inspiration

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Mary Holshouser said...

You could probably do mass-production
on these. Once you get the basic idea
they should be easier to finish.
Love the banner. Makes a wonderful
advent calendar.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Debbie said...

what a fantastic idea and it makes a wonderful conversation piece
upnurse at aol dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! This is simply FANTASTIC! LOVE your idea.... May need to do this! :)

Theresa

Mimi said...

What a sweet way to count down to Christmas! This is a great idea to use for any count down!!! Kids would love it who can't wait for a vacation!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Marla said...

Cute treat holder!! TFS mghowell8@msn.com

lisa808 said...

Cute and creative.

lisawhs808 at aol dot com

Jen P said...

I love advent calendars and this is so fun and beautiful!
crafts.petersen(at)gamil.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your Advent Calendar! What a fun idea!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

McStamper said...

So cute. I would be in trouble around that much candy but that is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

gildamc@hotmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!