Monday, May 25, 2015

MCT Made In Minutes ~ happy birthday



Happy Monday morning my crafty friends! 
 Today is another Made In Minutes over at My Creative Time.  I love this segment since it gets me to use the extra cuts they I might have otherwise thrown away. 


 Last month I had created a birthday layout that had lots of balloons.  Well I didn't use them all so after I was done with my layout I quickly created this card.  I think that's what this "made in minutes" is all about.  What a concept...create a card while you have all the pieces out...DUH!

I die cut the "happy" in glitter paper and foam then attached together.  


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scraps
Thick Thread
Glitter Paper


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is so beautiful. How clever & creative of you to think to immediately make a card from your leftovers and definitely a brilliant idea to say the least!
Love the way you always create using Miss Emma's goodies you always come up with some totally fun and awesome! YOU ROCK!!

katieo said...

Fun idea. I love the sweet Sometimes I cut extras to use up scraps. Then I forget to use them. So now I put them in the pkg with the did. Have a great day

Crafting Katie said...

Fabulous card! Perfect way to use your leftovers - I just LOVE this one!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! LOVE!

Beckie Williams said...

I love this. I wish I could get my die cut words to match up to the foam cut as well as you did. Awesome job!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a happy accident all of these items go together so well. I love the design and the nest of thread. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!