Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day Scrapping the Little Things ~ Solvang!

Happy Monday and Happy Earth Day!!!  Welcome to My Creative Time's Scrapping the Little Things!  Since today is Earth Day, we were asked to use something recycled on our projects.  I was given a "pampering" gift from a good friend for Christmas.  It was a jar with some fun pampering items and a cute little tag on it.  I wonder if she'll notice that I used it on my layout?  :)
This layout is from a quick trip that I took in February.  On the way home from San Diego we stopped  in the cute little Dutch town of Solvang and the beach.  This trip was truly "pampering" so her sweet tag was the PERFECT recycled item to use!






recipe:
My Creative Time

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
Papertrey Ink Vellum
Stamping Up ink


11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Gosh your LO is awesome boy oh boy what a sight to see unbelievable. You did a great job. Love how you used Emma's dies you sure used a ton of them so thanks for showing how it all works.

jessica said...

What a gorgeous LO Liz!!! Loving all the MCT products :)
Awesome job!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT weekend!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love it! I recognized it as soon as I saw it on Emma's blog; made me smile! Awesome PL layout! I love how you used the ticket dies, and my favorite is the "Celebrate" card. Adorable!

Cathryn said...

What a beautiful little town and a great memory! Your page is lovely! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

This is AWESOME Liz. I've been to Solvang. IT was a fun trip for me too. I love your recycled item too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love all the detail and the great pics on your layout!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

Perfect idea to use a pretty tag in a layout. Great use for the pretty things we can't just throw away. Great layout.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous layout! What a gorgeous place to visit! Your pictures are awesome and love all the My Creative Times dies you used! Looks GREAT!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well this is seriously FABULOUS! I LOVE every single element you added to your layout! LOVE how you used the dies ~ so many different ways! What AWESOME pictures to use too ~ you guys seemed to have an AWESOME time of this trip!I am sure you friend noticed it! LOL Also you getting caught up on your scrapbooking~ you better ~ heard there is a Wedding you will need to do soon! Just sayin! LOL! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
pandora jewelry
moncler
golden goose sneakers
ralph lauren uk
moncler online
los angeles lakers jerseys
dsquared
nike air max 90
nike factory outlet
coach outlet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!