Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3D Wednesday ~ Hello Spring!




Hello Paper Lovers!  Welcome to My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!  Let first start off and say...I'm SOOOO SORRY for not posting my normal 3 times a week!  My life is a bit crazy right now and will stay this way until about mid May!  So I hope you will be patient with me until then...I know I sound like a broken record.  :)

OK, enough of me, now on to my project...today I wanted to come up with a home decor project.  I found this sweet little bird house at Michael's awhile back and thought they would be darling covered with some beautiful paper!  Yep! I think I was right!  Now if I had really been thinking ahead I could have made a bunch of these as place setting cards for Easter! Just stamping the name on the tag.  Wouldn't that have been over the top cute!  


All I did was paint the house, cover the roof with paper, added bows, button, and a tag.  A little bit of kraft shred and birdie for more details!  It was really quick and easy!  


Recipe:
My Creative Time

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

Extras
Tim Holtz ink
birdhouse
bird
kraft paper shred

Oh be sure to visit my design teammates blogs to see what wonderful projects they have created!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Awwwww super cute!! I love birds and their houses forever and you did a magnificent job with your creation gosh what an awesome decoration for your home just precious. You are so creative and talented thanks for sharing.

jessica said...

what a GREAT spring project Liz!! Love the paper you used and the sweet tag! Awesome job :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous bird house!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous birdhouse Liz! I love your fancy details and btw...love the stuff from my order. The ribbon is fabulous!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG are you kidding me!! This is simply GORGEOUS!!! WOW! Total jaw dropper! LOVE the details with the ribbon, hemp and embellies ~ then the perfect sentiment and die! Lets not forget that CUTE little birdie too! LOVE it to pieces!

Shelly said...

Beautiful Liz!! what gorgeous ribbon!
Shelly

Cathryn said...

Wow, lovely birdhouse Liz! What a perfect spring decoration! I hope your schedule settles down nicely for you! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute home decor project. Names would have been cool...maybe they will be on sale and have enough for next Easter. So hard to know when you should get a dozen! Great job and the little bird is perfect. Don't feel too badly about not posting much...life happens! Enjoy it! We will look for your to be back when you can :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

This is absolutely adorable, Liz! Yes, that would have been an awesome place card holder! I think you need to get busy for next year!!!

javediqbal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!