Monday, February 17, 2014

MCT Scrapping The Little Things ~ The Heart Always Finds It's Way!


Happy Monday my paper lovin' friends!  
Welcome to Scrapping The Little Things with My Creative Time!
I have to say I LOVE when I'm on the schedule for this, since it get's me motivated to get some scrapping done!  
Today, I'm sharing with you a"pocket style" page of my daughter's wedding.  Yea, so what else is new!  lol!  I'm probably going to finish her wedding album before I finish mine...this year will be 28 years for me!  :)


I tried not to over embellish it, since the photo were so fun by themselves.


For the purple heart, I used the "heart" to cut a hole out of the larger heart.  Because there is stitching on both sides of the die, you can use it to create a hole (the negative) or the heart (the positive).  I really hope that makes sense.  It's late and I can't think of another way to explain it!  lol! :)


The small purple heart is from the "hole" of the large purple heart above.


 I just couldn't resist the "classy and fabulous" stamp for the girls!  I love that even the flower girl got into posing for that one!

recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Echo Park paper
Teresa Collins paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
lace ribbon
button
hemp
Stampin' Up ink
Memento Ink

15 comments:

katieo said...

the pictures you took came out beautiful. I love the way you used the sentiments.

Joan Smith said...

WOW Liz your page turned out awesome and you sure came up with such great ways to use all of Miss Emma's goodies. All of the pics are so fun and great. Your daughter is so beautiful and her new husband sure is one handsome guy. Great LO
thanks for sharing your special time

Crafting Katie said...

Truly awesome, Liz! The pics are gorgeous!!! And your elements are too perfect with them! Love the heart cut from the heart!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous project Liz! The pictures are awesome, LOVE the color combo and such a GREAT memory!!!
SUPER job my friend!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous pics!!! Love your pocket page LO!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful! Love it all!

candio said...

Beautiful PL layout ~ love it!!

mickeydee said...

This is such a beautiful and classy layout. I love the pose on the little one!.....dianne

Crafty Moni said...

Liz fabulous job! Great pics, thanks for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

The pictures and embellishments look so pretty. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

Gorgeous Page. I love it.

An'Jenic G. said...

Liz I love this PL page. Lots of fun MC stamps and dies. I really love the stamp with the last picture A lady should be. Just perfect!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great page!! The photos are so fun!! Looks like a beautiful wedding!! Hugs!

LucyLu said...

WOW! Love the page, PL cards, photos..EVERYTHING!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Seriously GORGEOUS! All the pictures, the MCT products and the subtle details ~ LOVE!! You know I keep on FORGETTING to say CONRATS to the new couple too! I am cracking upon getting their album done first ~ I think you should ~ because then you will be ready for grandbabies! Just saying!! LOL!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!