Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Banner and First Anniversary Winner!


Hi Everyone,  It's 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time today!  I wasn't on the schedule however I wanted to share a banner that I made for my nephew's new bride for her Wedding Shower!  We called it a Wedding Shower, since they got married at the court house and didn't have a real reception or any showers before the ceremony.


I'm so sorry for the pictures being so dark...I lightened them up as much as I could.  Now really don't fall off your chair...I used my Cricut twice in two weeks!


I also used My Creative Time stamps and dies.  The hearts, tags and keys are all dies (at each end and in between the words), I stamped "celebrate" and "love" on each of the tags.


One my AMAZING friends baked all of these wonderful desserts!  Of course there weren't any left over!  :(
Oh and she made that FABULOUS floral arrangement too!







Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
banner
Teresa Collins Sophistocated Cricut Cartridge
letters

My Creative Time

Now for the winner of my Boutique's First Anniversary...but first let me say a BIG THANK YOU for all your support throughout the past year!  O.K.  here we go....

jessicaMay 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM OMG Liz!!! What an adorable graduation card!!! Your niece is going to love this!!! Cutie bee with her graduation cap and I love the papers, ribbons and fun stitched frame!!!
Super adorable!!!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT Mother's Day weekend :)

Jessica, I'll contact you shortly so I can get your Teresa Collins 12x12 paper pack to you!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable banner, Liz! How fun! Those desserts do look quite incredible! Yum!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute banner...and hello...look at all those yummy treats!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful banner - and boy do those treats look yummy! Congrats to Jessica!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

A Gorgeous banner and décor!!
Congrats Jessica!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

What a gorgeous banner and awesome decor!!! Looks like a GREAT party!
Whoo hoo....excited to be your winner!!!
Thanks Liz!!!
Hope you are doing well and having a GREAT week!!

~ Jo ~ said...

What a beautiful banner Liz! The food and décor look wonderful too... and congratulations Jessica!!

Hugs,
Jo

Sherrie K. said...

Amazing banner Liz! Looks like a wonderful party and lots of yummy food!
Congrats to Jessica!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

What lovely desserts at the Shower/Wedding party...with the beautiful banner everything looks awesome and beautiful. Congratulations to the winner and to you for one year!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!