Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday ~ Father's Day Coupons!

Hello!

Today at My Creative Time, Emma has challanged us on the Design Team to REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!!!!  Some people think "going green" is something new, however our family has been recycling for years! There are days that I feel a bit guilty for using so much paper with my hobbie and that's why I save all my scraps! 

Have you ever been to a restaurant were they use the card board coasters?  Well, we go quite frequently, so I grab them when we leave.  They're just going to throw them away!  So that's what I'm recycling today into a Father's Day Coupon Booklet!



I used real cork for the glasses


I added several type of coupons that I know my husband would like!


Recipe:
Restaurant Coasters
My Minds Eye paper
cork, button

Try to think of something you can REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, and have fun!
Don't forget to check out my Design Teammates too!  I'll be back tomorrow with one more Father's Day Card!

Enjoy!

16 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so awesome, great color combos and I like the glasses!

jessica said...

What a GREAT recycled project!!! Love the texture your products add!!! Such a fun and awesome creation!!

Esther said...

Cool project! What a great idea!

Cathryn said...

This book is wonderful Liz! The cover looks awesome and I'm sure your hubby will enjoy every single coupon! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love this idea! BRILLIANT on so many levels! Okay first your hubby is going to LOVE the coupons! The cover is just to stinking AMAZING! Of course I LOVE the papers, colors and the boutique products! You REALLY just have me speachless on this idea and BEAUTIFUL creation! WOW!

Jeanne said...

I LOVE this idea too! The burlap and dies all look perfect on there! Now, I need to find a restaurant that has these! This would be a great idea for a birthday gift book too, since I have Father's Day and then two days later, my hubby's birthday! Thank you for a fabulous idea!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Liz...i love this idea!! I have so much of these here,good idea of using them! :) I love the cork glasses and the burlap! :)

Cassandra said...

What a great idea! Too funny about the coasters..I always fiddle with mine - bending, twisting etc - so mine are never in any condition to take home lol. GREAT job :)

Shar said...

I love it!! The coasters are perfect for a mini book. Hubby will be thrilled. :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Liz,your mini book project is just sooo cool!I LOVE the great idea and details,SUPER SUPER job with it my friend!!!:)

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
WOW! What a clever idea to turn those coasters into a coupon book! You are so creative...I love how it turned out...BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your FABULOUS project! Have a wonderful day! :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Glora said...

What an adorable idea. A coupon book, so perfect. This turned out terrific! Hugs- Glora

tracym110 said...

What a great idea! I love your little book! It turned out so cute!
Tracy

Kate said...

Such a cute coupon book. Love the embellishments you used too.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

This is WAY cute! I LOVE the idea:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

I love the way you re-purposed the coasters, very creative Father's Day gift!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!