Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things that make me happy! Blog Award!

Hi Everyone, 

Still haven't been in my paper loft for a couple days!  DH is finally off till tonight (he's been working alot of overtime...can you say "more carts"! )  Probably won't get in there till tonight :o).

Any who...Lo (Lauren)  at (she has 3 different blogs)  Oh Scraap! , That 22yr old Housewife and
Growing Up Mommies (she shares this one with 3 of her friends) gave me a Happy 101 blog award!  She is so sweet to think of me.  She is a super good mommie (I read a letter she wrote about her son, made me cry) and an awesome scrapbooker!  Her layouts (that she sells) are super cute!  So, what are you waiting for?  Go sneak a peak at her blog!


ten things that make me happy!
1) God and Jesus... I know...it almost goes without saying!
2) DH - for almost 24 years has let me decide, if I wanted to work outside the home...some women aren't that lucky, in his eyes I was never "just" a housewife!
3) My girls...21 and 19, have turned into there own person, and not clones of their mother!
4) Lost...for only 4 more weeks...then what?
5) Reality TV...almost any show...not Jersey Shore though
6) My friends
7) Losing weight...have lost 11 lbs since 3/1...it didn't come on fast, I'm not trying to lose it fast...still have 9 to go, goal is by 6/12...oldest DD college graduation.
8) My paper loft...and everything in it! (which really isn't a loft, I just like the way it sounds)
9) Blogging
10) My little girl dog...who is getting close to the end of her life!

So, now I need to give this award to other blogger friends...oh who will it be?  Hmm, I wasn't told how many to give it to...so, let me think...I'll chose 5 for now!  Who, says I can't give more away later?

1) Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs - Super cute cards and ideas!  Always has kind word for EVERYONE!
2) Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn - just starting to make videos, each one is getting better and better!
3)  Marlene at Disguised as a Grownup - the name says it all!  Great stamped images and stories!
4) Kara at Kara's Kitchen Creations - great blog for all food creations!
5) Annette at My Paper Trail - she has the cutest mini album!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Another award...YAY! Thanks Liz how lucky I get to be on your list with such amazing crafty ladies! Can't wait to post it! Back to yard work:(

Banner Market said...

Liz your the sweetest! Thank you so much for this wonderful award and for the sweet things you said. I look forward posting it to my blog, were are leaving for a house warming soon so Ill be posting tomorrow morning. Your the best! Have a wonderful evening with you DH ;)

Annette said...

Liz... thank you so much for the blog award. I appreciate the kind words! I am in love with your creations as well. Thanks again!

Shelley said...

Oh!! I am a LOST fanatic too. What are we going to do when it's all over? Congrats on the award! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Lost too!

Marlene said...

Awww, shucks...I just saw this. Thank you! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!